Coronavirus Announcement & Updates
- Avoid person-to-person contact in the office when applicable
- Facilitate social distancing within the office, especially in the waiting room
- Wear a mask when entering the office (unless you are asthmatic or require supplemental oxygen)
- Wash hands when entering the office in the waiting room bathroom before speaking to reception staff or clinicians.
- Reschedule appointment if you have experienced a fever, or flu like symptoms within the last 15 days.
The following changes have been implemented for your safety and care:
- Enhanced office cleaning and disinfection
- Rigorous PPE protections for staff to prevent cross contamination
- Reduced patient numbers within the waiting room
- Enhanced COVID-19 preoperative screening and testing
- Posted COVID-19 guidance for patients and staff around our offices
If you have any questions regarding this notice, feel free to contact our office at (732) 640-5327.