Egg Wraps—High In Protein, Low In Carbs
What’s high in protein, low in carbs, and will change your sandwiches forever?
Drum roll please.
Egg wraps! Substitute them for bread wraps, bread in general, or simply eat them as a snack.
They’re quick and easy, so let’s cut right to the chase!
Any filling you desire (turkey, cheese, avocado)
Whatever seasonings you want. We suggest salt, pepper, and basil.
1. Heat skillet on medium with a low-fat butter substitute.
2. In a bowl, crack one egg and mix well with a fork.
3. Pour into a hot pan and tilt to spread egg into a circle shape.
4. Season (if desired) and let cook for 30 seconds.
5. Carefully flip (a large spatula helps!) and cook for another 30 seconds.
6. Remove your egg wrap from the pan. Let it cool slightly.
7. Fill your wrap with the ingredients you’ve chosen.
That’s a wrap!