Welcome to Advanced
Surgical & Bariatrics of NJ, PA
Bariatric and General Surgeons in New Jersey
Advanced Surgical & Bariatrics of NJ, PA is located in New Jersey and counts bariatric and general surgeon Ragui Sadek as its principle. Ragui Sadek M.D., FACS is a board certified General Surgeon, who is fellowship trained in Laparoscopic (Minimally Invasive) Surgery and Bariatric (Obesity) Surgery. Dr. Sadek is also fellowship trained in Trauma and Critical Care Surgery. He has trained at two of the areas finest medical institutions and has accumulated years of experience in a wide spectrum of routine and complex procedures.
Procedures performed include:
- Laparoscopic Bariatric Surgery including REALIZE Gastric Band, Gastric Bypass and Gastric Sleeve
- Minimally invasive general surgery
- Natural Orifice Surgery including StomaphyX and EsophyX
The staff at Advanced Surgical & Bariatrics of NJ, PA is dedicated to continued education and the most cutting-edge surgical techniques which are punctuated by Dr. Sadeks experience in the field. This dedication to quality care has changed the lives of hundreds of patients throughout the New York/New Jersey area.
"I know that my vast clinical experience and my training will allow me to provide optimal care for my patients. I like to believe that my patients are among my family members and I would like my family members to be treated with respect, dignity and love
" says Dr. Sadek.
Some of Dr. Sadeks achievements and affiliations:
- Over 1000 surgeries performed with a wide variety
of Bariatric surgeries and Minimally Invasive procedures
- Dr. Sadek presented his research work at all the major meetings including The American College of Surgeons meetings and the American Society of Gastroendoscopic surgeons (SAGES)
- Dr. Sadek is a laparoscopic hernia
consultant for Covidien Company.
- Dr. Sadek has been chosen among Americas
top surgeons in laparoscopic surgery in 2008 and 2009.
- He also received the teaching excellence award from SIUH in 2004
- Dr. Sadek also speaks at international meetings, the last one was the World Congress of Endoscopic and Laparoscopic Surgery in Yokohama, Japan Sep 2008
- Dr. Sadek was among the first surgeons in New Jersey to perform Natural orifice surgery (N.O.T.E.S) treatment for GERD and obesity.
- Dr Sadek is a member of The American College of Surgeons (ACS), The Society of American Gastro Endoscopic Surgeons (SAGES) and The American Society of Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery (ASMBS)